Manual Distribution is part of Manual Music, a company based in The Netherlands which is active in the field of label- and artist management, artist bookings, music publishing and DJ / radio promotion. We also run various record labels ourselves: Manual Music, MNL, Cinematique, Magnitude Recordings, 90watts and Manual Deep.
Our digital distribution department originated more than a decade ago when we felt the need for a more honest, straight forward way of working. The way we see things is that a digital distributor does about the same amount of work for each release. Why would they get paid more when a record label (because of their own vision, investments and hard work) becomes successful or has certain successful releases? Why not make this a fixed fee, we wondered?
We decided to take matters into our own hands – first for our own labels, and quickly more labels joined. Nowadays Manual Distribution takes care of digital distribution for hundreds of labels and tens of thousands of songs from all over the world, in any possible genre you can imagine.
HOW WE WORK
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
- You pay a small fee per release for the delivery of your music to more than sixty stores, streaming services and other digital service providers.
- Get paid 100% of the net income we receive from the exploitation of your musical content.
- No surprises: when we work for you, you’ll know exactly what the costs for your release are. Upfront.
- Our experienced team keeps the contact personal and offers professional advice.
- Want us to handle the royalty calculations- and payments for your artists? No problem, we will happily do so for a small additional fee.
- Labels that work with our digital distribution get a 20% discount on promo mail-outs via our Manual Promo Pool (Inflyte).
- Want to get your back catalogue online? Need us to digitize your DAT tapes? Reach out and find out how we can help you!
WHO WE WORK WITH
We take care of digital distribution for hundreds of labels and manage a catalogue of tens of thousands of songs.
The labels we work for include Beat Boutique & Good News Records (DJ Zombi’s labels), Asymmetric Recordings (Lonya’s label) Basmati & Soulful Techno (Gabriel Anada’s labels), Jee Productions (Jerome Isma-Ae’s label) Infinite Depth, Kiksuya Records, Sushi Muzik, Immersed, Truesounds Music, Isolabella Recordings, Space Motion Records (Space Motion’s label), I-BAM Recordings (I Am Bam’s label), Ritual (Rafael Cerato & Ikarius’ label), Where The Heart Is (David Hohme’s label), Silhouette Music, SILQ Musiq, Future Feel, In The Future & Hey! Records (Michel de Hey’s labels), Cafe D’Anvers Records, NORR artist (Gidge’s label) and many many others.
Check out our Manual Selections playlists on Spotify. It’s updated regularly with a selection of music from our own labels + the labels we distribute.
GET YOUR MUSIC OUT THERE
Our promo pool on Inflyte delivers music to DJ’s, radio- and podcast makers, Youtube channels, playlist curators and other prominent tastemakers all around the world.
We specialize in deep / progressive / melodic house and serve the promo needs for labels such as Beat Boutique, Truesounds Music, Mango Alley, Soulful Techno, Just Movement, Juicebox Music, Asymmetric Recordings, Aboriginal, IbogaTech, Infinite Depth, Songspire Records, Kiksuya Records, Ritual, Good News Records, Pour La Vie, Labo T., Jee Productions, Where The Heart Is, YOMO Records, Modern Agenda, Space Motion Records, Dreamers and many many more. Naturally it’s also the place to be for our own labels.
Not part of our label (distribution) family but want us to send out your promo? No problem! Get in touch with us via email@example.com.